Thread: Old Farts
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2017, 17:38
  #13 (permalink)  
The Ancient Geek
Join Date: May 2010
Location: UK
Age: 74
Posts: 1,053
In the UK and some other places you can get an NPPL with a self-declaration that you meet the medical standards to drive a car. This allows you to fly the smaller stuff under 2000kg so at least you can keep flying.
The Ancient Geek is offline