PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - STANSTED - 2
Thread: STANSTED - 2
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2017, 12:39
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pabely....Yer but yer but....I think it just depends which press release/announcement one reads...Travel Mole a well respected UK travel news consolidator amongst others carried the news in a v similar fashion,featuring obviously the news as applicable & viewed from the UK or the London market,accepted in a press release WOW are not going to run thru every & all multiple connections from their soon to be comprehensive network,I posted in relation to STN particularly cos it is fairly important to STN particularly,accept?..I will continue to post further news of connections from STN which may become available...so look away now...If you point out the time diff on return perhaps a flexible ticket may become available...Eventual re-banking out of KEF may help & AM STN slots also would...I`m sure London will be marketed in Dallas as available & a connection...I think you miss too the demographic perhaps of the model & market..but as you say perhaps not for you..the opportunities are a changing tho...