PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - G'day mates.
Thread: G'day mates.
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2003, 21:58
pullock

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
520 dude I just couldn't resist annotating your quote the way that it should be. Your post has had me smiling all day, I just could resist a second bite!!

For those who can't be bothered reading back, the comments in brackets are my annotatoions on 520's original post.

Here's the original - I am sure there are some that believe it to be true!!

If you should ever venture into looking at the training we undertake, you'll find that we're all in fact aviators, doctors, lawyers, meteorologists, physicists and mathematicians all rolled into one.

If you should ever venture into looking at the training we undertake, you'll find that we're all in fact aviators (who can't get a job anywhere else), doctors (have an idea of the principals of first aid), lawyers (learned the rules of aviation but still don't quite understand the separation of powers), meteorologists (capable of reading the weather off a fax), physicists (know the difference between up and down because that's what the command bars tell us, and what was that thing about vectors, I know it's got something to do with radar!!)and mathematicians (know that airline pilots earn more than ga pilots, that still doesn't add up to me!!) all rolled into one (ego).

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

again