PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - IndiGo cadet pilot scheme
View Single Post
Old 7th Sep 2017, 18:56
hitansh

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Job is almost guaranteed

I have spoken to CAE officials and seen Pilot reviews on quora and I can say that the job is 99.9% guaranteed. Since the induction rate is around 95% and the reasons for 5% not getting through is financial issues, health grounds, alcoholic etc.
And Indigo had also provided Ground Job to a guy who couldn't complete due to medical reasons for helping him pay away his loans.
Spending around 90lakhs with everything given on the dinner table is worth it. Now people are speaking about not clearing Tests, Sims etc. That is their problem. If you're dedicated I don't think it is rocket science to complete the course.
I have contacts sitting at home after getting hours from reputed academies FROM US. One of them who did from Arizona had to wait 6 years to land in Jet Airways. So a good start will remove all the troubles for a career in this industry.
Anyways you get to fly a lot of hours with indigo which also helps you in faster promotions and by the end of your 5 year bond period you're good to go to any airlines in gulf or south Asia with ample hours.
The money is slightly less as compared to what other airlines get. But it's Better than being in a lot of 10,000 unemployed chaps.
For The finance if you have a reliable collateral and a decent salary at home you can take up a loan in which you start paying after 6 months of starting a job. So you can finish the loan within 10 years or maybe earlier with Parental Assistance.
This is a crucial time to get a job if you want to be a pilot as most of the aircraft's will.be delivered by 2022-24 and after that there will be a period of slump in the industry.
Indigo's partners CAE, CTC AND FTA are the best in the world so you won't need to worry about your future proficiency.
So think and decide.

Last edited by hitansh; 8th Sep 2017 at 08:03.