PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair €10000 signing bonus!
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2017, 09:19
skyloone

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'd suggest that by the time one gets through the reported delays in the training system, post tax you'll be well out of pocket. 10k per month during training might tempt some. I'm not up to speed on current rates but I gather current gross rates offered are lower than the old Brk agency rates. If one combines increased tax compliance and general inflation together with low industry t&c's when on line FR looks worse by the day really when compared to other operators. I've spoken to a few guys at FR who've been with the company for many years who are now looking for other options. These are guys in their chosen bases on 5/4 with direct FR contracts. Given their circumstances I was initially surprised but once they explained financial and a few work issues you can see where they're coming from. Another factor adding to discontent is FR's silence on Brexit and publicly stating it will have to remove ac from the UK. No info from management on contingency plans for example UK AOC to allow continued ops, so crews starting to make their own plans. If no home base might as well make a move elsewhere seems to be the thinking. Some guys I'm told are in hold pools for up to three other airlines.