PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anna's Antics
Thread: Anna's Antics
View Single Post
Old 6th Sep 2017, 00:50
Gnadenburg

Received 93 Likes on 41 Posts
In fact KA pilots are on better contracts than CX pilots and are far less efficient in terms of block hours flown. This chart says nothing more than HK based CX pilots have the biggest targets on their back purely by the fact that we are the largest demographic.
I'm sure that's what you've been fed and you can sense the divisions have been masterfully whipped up by management from over our way ( KA ) .

It's far more complex than that and every command at KA is C scale as is every new joining F/O. Some one can correct me too, but is the cadet scheme been driven towards a tokenism with direct entry expatriates offering bigger savings?

Our management lobbyists within the DPA brought industrial peace for the outgoing KA GMO. The peace was already there anyways I sensed. However, typically, though anecdotally, the outgoing GMO's message to the KA pilot group was that Contract Compliance was inevitable- by next year !

CX pilots have been around long enough to see more clarity in the current environment and not fall for the divisive plays I would have hoped? What might help though is, I haven't met a KA pilot who has any desire to be part of your group. You have a miserable, ugly and toxic aviation environment loaded with bullies. I doubt if KA pilots can avoid the inevitable but being drawn closer and closer to CX city is not the least bit desirable, which probably surprises your legacy mindsets?

Putting both pilot groups in contract compliance will be a disaster from every angle. Health and sanity of KA pilots will be a sadly interesting undertone - KA pilot sick leave is the same as CX's at the moment and that's with industrial peace ! Management is so detached from our operation they probably don't realise its genuine and only going to get worse with chronic operational delays and hotel standards.

Last edited by Gnadenburg; 6th Sep 2017 at 02:20.