PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2017, 18:51
FlyYorkshire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi everyone!

Been reading this thread for a while but decided to ask for a bit of advice! I applied before taking my A-Levels and was offered the 2nd stage interview at Dibden, however with my A-Levels so close I didn't book onto any of the dates.

I have just had another email from easyJet/L3 saying they still have dates available and now the stress of A-Levels is over, I'm back from my holidays and settled with my results I want to attend one and give it my all! The only thing stopping me however... the £295!

£295 is a small price to pay should you be offered the course, but a large smack in the face if you don't! I just wondered if anyone had an idea of how many people tend to make it through?

I'm also still in the process of having my vision checked by an optician to ensure this won't stop be getting my Class 1 Medical! My optician is struggling to find the requirements for this and its quite vague online when relating to my case, I have a squint with close to perfect vision in my right eye, but limited vision in my left. Finally, can anyone advise on this at all? I know you're not opticians but just thought maybe someone had come across it?

Thanks everyone!