View Single Post
Old 3rd Sep 2017, 12:54
  #9 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 2,376
Flight training towards the issuance of a license or certificate requires a M1 visa.
Unless something changed recently only Part 141 schools can issue the I20 which is the visa application form you need to take to the US Consulate.
I'm doubting your numbers a little bit.
60 hrs at $160/hr is already $9k plus living expenses, tickets, accommodations.

In any case this place offers EASA PPL:
B2N2 is offline