View Single Post
Old 2nd Sep 2017, 22:11
  #2 (permalink)  
Join Date: Dec 2001
Location: FL, USA
Posts: 2,340
I'm pretty sure you need to go to a Part 141 school as they are the only ones that can issue a M1 visa for flight training.
You can still do a Part 61 course at the 141 school though.
There are several schools in the USA where you can get a UK (EASA) PPL outright. Followed by a exam flight for the FAA PPL. You could also just do your FAA PPL and bimble around for another 50 hrs till the 100.....
No visa required for time building so you can go anywhere to rent within 30 days after completing your training.
Lots of options.
B2N2 is offline