PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 2nd Sep 2017, 21:22
going_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 02041402
You've made a lot of good and accurate observations especially in regards to going_up. And I know that he's primary motivation is lining his pockets and narcissistic tendencies. But in all of he's posts they've been 98% accurate to what I also know.
You are also right the merry go around will stop one day. However I don't see it happening for a few years yet so I'm going to enjoy the ride while I still can. Having a great time earning decent money. Getting valuable 20+ tonne jet time actually hand flying approaches if I want. Not sitting in the back of a QF or CX plane getting cruise relief time going to LHR or HKG.
I would suggest you reconsidering your post with regards to me lining my pockets with a mere $1,250 bonus without knowing a single thing about me. Consider yourself lucky that someone like me open the doors for Aussies in the regional world, and let me tell you, it wasn't me basically applying and them saying yes. Pretty much everyone would not have a bar of me!

I dislike those who are so quick to shoot me down when I have helped so many come across to Skywest before we opened it to mainstream recruitment! So these guys that are applying and sending me loads of emails asking for advice, what should I do? Just stop relying for the sake of all these negative Aussies online? Nah! I think I will continue to be the guy that Skywest based their decision on to open the E3 doors publicly.

I have done all the ground work on this, started this whole damn thing, and I would be damned if I sit by and watch a fellow pilot put me down without any justification! I have only referred on guy from online out of over 20 that have contacted me. Why so little? Because I actually care!

As you would have no doubt seen, this whole putting down fellow pilots does not really exist here in the US, let alone at Skywest. I would appreciate if you keep your negative view to a minimum, especially ones that are unjustified.

The great thing is that all the guys emailing me don't actually post here. I must say that the positive response from Aussie pilots with great attitudes has been overwhelming. Thanks again to all those considering Skywest. As I said, I do not mind if you are with other regionals and have questions. I know that other regionals are still very much learning as they go.