PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 1st Sep 2017, 22:08
going_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bafanguy
mohikan,

Can you tell me what country is all "...beer and skittles..." ? Does this country have air service (I'd prefer going by boat) ? I'd like to go there !

I normally avoid these philosophical "excursions" but let's not pile on going up. I hope he does make a few bucks referring his countrymen. He profits...his proteges profit. I spent 35+ years flying for a living and can tell you a person needs all the help he can get...at every step...and one takes it where he can get it. It's not evil; it's life.

But, other US regionals are also taking E-3s so one can, if so inclined, opt for a non-SKW carrier to punish going up for his avarice.

Capitalism !! It's a good thing. ;-)
Thank you very much! Well put!
It is true and obvious that other regional are out there, following Skywest in looking at Aussie on the E3 visa. It's a great visa if you are qualified.

I cannot say that Skywest is a answer for everyone, but I can say positively that you won't regret joining Skywest. I attempt to keep neutral and still keep in touch with a guy that went to Piedmont and had his offer rescinded. I'm just happy to help others explore this wonderful opportunity.