PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 1st Sep 2017, 21:15
going_up

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by mohikan
Just be aware that going_up gets 5,000 USD per 'successful' referral. He is therefore no better (or worse) then a crewing agent. Probably he should be paying the owners of PPRune for an advertorial each time he posts.

All is not beer and skittles in the US. Buyer beware. Do your homework
One thing I love about Prune are guys like this. It's not $5,000USD, It's $1,250. Do your homework! I only get a referral bonus if you agree that I send you a link and you apply through said link. So there! Full disclosure! That shut you down faster than you could make your morning coffee! Please do your homework as stated from a pilot who is most likely not in the US as he would know off the bat that things in the US are great and that I do not get a referral bonus for anyone that I chat with!

Other guys online that are not pessimistic such as "mohikan" feel free to just ask questions about SkyWest. If you apply directly on the website, I CANNOT get any referral bonus, and frankly, it does not bother me. I only get a referral if you first chat with me prior to applying and you apply thru a link I provide you. If you do not want me to earn a little referral cash, no stress. I have still been chatting with heaps of guys that have already applied and not been referred by me. More than happy to help.