PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - GB Airways (HELP)
View Single Post
Old 8th Sep 2003, 11:03
GASH BAG AIRWAYS

Bollocks!!!

Senior Junior i SO have to agree with you, def in the bums on seats culture no one cares, from management str8 down to pax....what support do we get as crew when something goes wrong? NOTHING!!!!!! Remember that flight when one of our crew members got assaulted in the last row of seats? what happened to that pax? He flew back with us the next time and to add insult to injury one of the same crew was on that flight......remember what happened to that pax that punched a crew member on disembarkation?....NOTHING ....petty 50 euro fine i am told.....remember what happened to that pax disobeying the crew on landing which resulted in a crew member being seriously injured for one year? NOTHING that pax and her family flew back with GB....so where is the support when you really need it? NOWHERE!!!! and then the company continously asks for crew to go the extra mile...what on earth for?

Heard the latest we aint made enough this year to get profit share...i.e crew are getting nothing for the years hard work....but guess who's getting a 5 figure bonus....apparently 3/4 members of our management team and one is in C/S they must be having a laugh....

ref to Two_Jags comments...well heard it from the horses mouth......and the point i was trying to make was that you wanted to find out who we are rather than what is been written. (this is a public forum anyone can see..... i aint that daft...although thinking about it GB do employ anyone these days.....which leads me swiftly to promotions...........

How do you explain this....one guy has hundreds of bad assesments especially on uniform standards and has just been promoted....and a poor girl who's been in the comp for years....immaculate etc does not get it....well actually I DON"T GET it myslef......it appears that if you do not mention the 11 or so keywords thats you off the promo list.....next time i think i will just go into the interview and just blurt all my keywords out then i might stand a chance......flatter my eyelids and just be a plain arselicker....well at least i know one thing....I aint been promoted this time and doubt i will in the future not for now...but at least I have one thing clear...... i aint no arselicker and I stand up for what is right, still god my pride/// battered by gb but still there......