PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Aircraft Recognition - for DannyAircraft Recognition - for Danny
Old 30th Aug 2017, 17:45
Danny42C

Warmtoast (#1),

Yer 'avin a larf ? Or Been Ingesting Banned Substances, by any chance ? I plead Guilty to having been flung up into the Wide Blue Yonder by the US Army Air Corps and "Did my time in India's sunny clime, a-servin' of 'is Majesty the King", but never in my wildest bindaloo-induced nightmares have I seen such monstrosities !

As for the Air-Pal, I can see a difficulty with the CoG out if sight of the Centre of Pressure, so if it ever got off the ground it would do ever-decreasing loops until it performed the Well Known Anatomical Absurdity. But who would build more than one of such a thing ? (Come to think of it, somebody did) - but "no names, no packdrill" (de mortuis, nil nisi bonum).

I suppose I must answer for the Gallipoli (as it's wearing SEAC roundels), and may even have designed it in a fit of malarial delirium - but you can't hold that against me, can you ? Anyway, I'm sure BAE would build you one - at a price !

And then I woke up - what a relief !

Danny.