PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Niugini's subsidiary - LINK PNG
View Single Post
Old 30th Aug 2017, 12:03
balusnomore

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Worst money in the Pacific maybe, but he's gonna be a millionaire when he converts it to rupees ........

Good point, but...converting Kina, like thats is so stable a currency, and then he has to survive when the experience is leaving for any job they can go to. So no experience...No way id get on any aircraft there without experience up the front and that is disaperining so quick

PX hasn't had the problems of the others due to the experience it has employed and the power it gave to the Check Staff. Even 2 yrs ago that was diminished and I hear it is worse now.

Wasn't that long ago the other "1st Level" airline there killed around 30 pax.

Id prefer to take my changes on the highland highway tank u.

Dash Guy....Haha, not only the medical...what about the ATPL and IR conversion!!! wow that was hard so hard!!!!

Never ever worked in a company that went from every one wanting the best job kept secret to how the f.... can I get out of here within a short time. And that is not just tech crew, but ginger beers, Cabin, ground staff and all. I hear the last year is worse.

Flag carrier joke...Try Fiji Air if you want to live in the pacific, at least they have modernish aircraft ...and lots of pax.