PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Freighter contract shambles
View Single Post
Old 28th Aug 2017, 13:46
fliion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Freighter contract shambles

Yes, yes - I know we told you so but I can't help but feel sorry for the guys that bought into the freighter contract 'edition 2' email on 4th June...only to have last night's bombshell dropped at their inbox

Over the summer around family kitchen tables, pencils were sharpened, chats with the kids about going back, families in home country consulted , school places reserved, movers booked etc etc.

Just think almost two weeks straight of "a bit of wind and rain in your face", a pint at the local...

Ah the romance...

The math just about made sense because of the 12.5k as housing/hotel was covered in Dubai. "That'll cover the -15% hon"

Well guess what - the rug got pulled last night after the moves were made, the kids have gone and the villa emptied.

You now pay for your Dubai hotels. "Not to worry - we have great deals"

Back to reality - I have to say I find this move particularly egregious- it's up there with the downgraded 330 skippers (while hiring NB DEC onto Boeing) and the A scale B scale recruitment move.

Absolutely no shame ...nor integrity for that matter. But the veterans knew that.

Perhaps the 'excited to be off the prop crowd' will get a sense of what the value system here is.

It's only a matter of time before the system impacts you .., and it will.

Don't say you weren't told...again and again and again....

Last edited by fliion; 28th Aug 2017 at 14:00.