PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet pilot issues
View Single Post
Old 27th Aug 2017, 19:58
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Olster is spot on. Your post suggests you've left. I found the same, and left. It is astonishing that the same BS is still being pedalled. One reason I left was because it was such BS. All that was before BALPA, and they should have opened the flight crews' eyes to the truth & reality. Of course, the whole Orange touchy feely thing was dreamt up by the office whallas, and it is in their interest to keep it alive; they prosper from it. All it is, is an abuse of the vocational workers i.e. the engineers & flight crew. Sad it has survived for so long. Like much BS in so many airlines it is frustrating that no-one, not enough, has stood up and screamed "the emperor has no clothes".

Over an interesting and varied career it is disappointing to reflect back and realise how many outfits I worked for where the repeated cry was, "it could be so great here if they just fixed A & B; and it would be so easy and for free." They didn't & I moved on to the same greener grass slowly turning brown. It's not just ez it's nearly the whole industry. They shall reap what they sowed.