PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet pilot issues
View Single Post
Old 25th Aug 2017, 19:59
Binder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nil Further,

If you feel FCLO's are not relevant to your post then you don't grasp all the tools that are at your disposal or how they function. Of course I don't condone the action you refer to by Management. If this is occurring then it's a very serious matter and should be booted straight to the top.

This has been another one of those Summers but despite this i've had three discretion reports to sign for. Full time roster. Less than last year.

I have been called out to cover guys/gals who were refusing possible discretion (as is their right) for duties that ultimately would not have led them into discretion. Unless it's on their last day....never called for that!

I've also wasted lots and lots of time discussing possible discretion days with crew only to find we were well within at the end of the day.

Your comment regarding SNPL is curious. I've not spoken to any colleague yet who thinks the action was appropriate. It's not the usual way here.

EGPF if I was presented with your situation then I would agree with you and pursue this through Management/SNPL

Nil Further please don't insult me I am not of the Squadron. The Light Blue 'Banter' has it's place. But not here.