PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virtual Aviation & Titan Airways Cadet Scheme.
Old 25th Aug 2017, 18:44
virtualaviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ghandou
Can you please confirm then how many candidates you will accept onto phase 2 of the course knowing that you have roughly 6-8 cadet positions?

I'm absolutely not being critical, just curious, but I expect some will be a little nervous in that you could pass everyone through phase 1 that applied, just for 100's of pilots to cough up for the MCC-JOC and only 6-8 coming away with a job. Could be a good marketing strategy for VA in my opinion and "selling" you an MCC-JOC with the prospect of a practically non-existent job. Surely if a candidate makes it to phase 2 there should be some security of employment after forking out for the MCC-JOC?
I think it might be worth having another read of the terms.

There's also a Q&A video on our Facebook page, with a member of Titan management answering viewers questions.

Nobody will need to speculatively book an MCC/JOC.

The 6-8 cadets selected in this intake will know they have been chosen, and will have a job offer from Titan BEFORE undertaking MCC/JOC and then TR.

The whole purpose of this scheme is to start a move towards less upfront risk on the part of the individual.