PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 24th Aug 2017, 12:59
Elena Ioana

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FelixFL390
Yes, you need to upload a copy of the official CPL and ME-IR results (as filled in by the examinator who toke your exam/skill test). For ATPL results you need to upload a copy of your official results, your school and you must have received this from the official theory exam authority back in the day. Good luck!
Thank you, this answers my questions. I asked for an examination report at the Authority because the Flight School Report wasn't complete and they advised me to do so.
However in Romania the examiner completes a skill test form, I should ask also a copy at the Authority.
RYR asked me for the results I had immediately after finishing the ATPL Frozen integrated programme. They are not interested in revalidation results.

MetalGear and B737C525, I wasn't asking about fairness. It's not fair to wait for papers for a month. My opinion is that every pilot should send real information in order to be safe for the entire community. However it is good that everybody knows what kind of papers they should send when they don't know. When I don't understand or I don't know something I ask...