PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class one Medical (anthracycline process)
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 13:55
Dima88

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi guys. I am writing here because I also have a question. 1 year ago I went to pass a first medical exam Class 1, because I want to register for the aviation school in Bruxelles. In the past (3 years ago) I had a kidney stone (3 mm) which I eliminated, but when I had to pass the exam I told to the doctor that I had a kidney stone few years ago (it was a big mistake), after that the doctor sent me to do an extra investigation. I do not have kidney stones anymore, but I still have residual things (less than 1 mm - are like particles of sand). The urologist told me that I will not have problems/complications because they are really small ... But just for this I've been denied for the medical exam and I recieved at home a paper from BCAA (Belgian Civil Aviation Authority) that my class 1 certificate could not be delivered because of that residual things in the kidney and to try again when my kidney is clean. My question is : If I go to take another exam at another center (in Belgium) and to not say nothing about, what could be the consequences ? Do you think that BCAA could notice that I tried to pass another exam 1 year ago? or not?

Many thanks