PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - How many flight school
View Single Post
Old 23rd Aug 2017, 11:48
Martin_123

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MotoRinzler
I should have been clear. The reference to 2 school was in reference to fATPL status with MCC and presenting for a first employment at an airline. I'd noted that it seems a requirement to have completed all professional flight training at no more than 2 schools.

Thus... was not sure if this limit included elements of NR, ATPL tk, UPRT, ME, IR and CPL plus MCC and JOC.

I understand your reference above for CPL but was asking on the wider aspect of seeing a fATPL as a group of courses not just the CPL part.

How did you find BS.gs and how was your pass marks ? Where in Greece?
there's no such requirements out of CPL requirement that I mentioned. That's the reason I posted a link to the actual FCL document set out by EASA. I'd suggest you to get familiar with it, because thats the ultimate source of information. Outside of the CPL course you can mix and match however you like, that's the bonus of doing modular training.

BS.gs was great, first time passes 90%-ish average.. but you do have to do your own leg work too, from reading this forum it seems that some of the people think that the course is supposed to teach you everything. It's a revision course, the hint in the name of the course couldn't be more clear! Same can be said about the books, software etc, don't expect to see a material out there that covers every LO 100%. Youtube/google is full of useful stuff if something is not clear, their forum is great, you can always get in touch with the instructors if something seems extra tough. All in all, highly recommended!

as for Greece - I've booked myself with Global Aviation SA.