PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Cancellation
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2017, 16:08
Harry Wayfarers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by RAT 5
Let's keep the eye on the ball. This is not about Trip Advisor; It has been published, even on BBC, that ez are high up on the delay & cancellation list. There have also been many comments about their lacking/poor customer service department. It will be financially damaging and dangerous to allow this perception to gain traction. My question is how this performance has happened and who has allowed it; and will it be reversed with new blood at the top?
I recall an ex employer of mine, and we were equal distances from LTN and BHX, who swore blind that EZY were cheapest for her trips to friends in the city of Belfast.

I explained to her that BHX was a much more pleasant airport experience than LTN could ever dream of being, I even demonstrated to her that BACON from BHX were slightly cheaper in to BHD than EZY from LTN in to BFS but she wouldn't have it, I presume that it had been that TV series that had brainwashed her, and millions of others, in to believing that EZY shall always be cheapest.

Come on, the CEO of RYR's most famous quote is "What part of Foxtrot Oscar do you not understand?" and just look at how successful RYR have become!