PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet Cancellation
View Single Post
Old 21st Aug 2017, 09:32
RAT 5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
If easyjet has allowed this to become a company culture; i.e. cancel at the drop of a hat with little information to pax, then who is responsible for it being so? the BBC published that ez has a bad record regarding delays & cancellations. It can't be at the whim of the daily OPs controller. There is huge financial & PR implications. It has to have come from high up. It which era of management did this become so? If prior to the current one, then has this culture been reviewed. I would have thought that a business offering what is only a 'customer service' and no tangible product, needs to protect its image and promote the excellence of that service if it wants to survive & grow. Once doubts creep into the customers' mind then they start to look for alternatives. It's like a bad review on a Trip Advisor hotel or restaurant. It's difficult to counter it quickly.
There is soon to be a change at the top in ez. Who's coming in? Will they start be reversing this criticism? Are they even aware of it or is the collective ez head in the sand?
Those on the inside can inform us. It would be sad to see what is basically a sound service become tarnished with a smelly brush.