PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Near miss with 5 airliners waiting for T/O on taxiway "C" in SFO!
Old 19th Aug 2017, 19:29
underfire

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
It's really CSPO (Operations) to airports with CSPR, e.g., the procedures already described in post #898.
Unfortunately, not quite correctly discribed.

From 2010 CSPR https://www.faa.gov/documentLibrary/...308CHG3inc.pdf this modified the 2008 order, which modified the etc order.

CSPR is the concept, it has been around for many years in several different formats and names, so yes, if you were in there since about 2000, you did fly one of the variants. This is not only at SFO, but many others...I think some of the first were at ATL (1000' feet between rwys) and STL (1300') in 1998! (with 3 III runways)

Recently, the FAA has added a spacing based on prevailing wind direction and strength, for mitigate wake turbulence issues. This is pioneered at SFO.

(terpster) The theory: Different interpretation of DA from the FAA AIM...(SAMUL would be the DA on FMS Bridge Visual) Can you tell from your database if SAMUL is a flyover as shown in this diagram, or a flyby as I have in mine?

EDIT: terpster, the FAA calls SAMUL a DA.... what is the Jepp definition of SAMUL?

Last edited by underfire; 19th Aug 2017 at 21:27.