PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anna's Friday Absurdity
View Single Post
Old 19th Aug 2017, 00:15
mngmt mole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anna's Friday Absurdity

Honestly, you cannot make this rubbish up. Her comment, "...it would have been only a tiny loss..." could have only been uttered by someone who is both a Swire sycophant and completely devoid of reality. Apparently, in Anna World, $2 BILLION loss on a single item is 'tiny'. I suppose when compared to their bonuses.... Seriously, is this what passes for intellectual debate in this circus of a company today? Anna, let me clarity this for you: if we didn't have to suffer,

a) Fuel Hedging Loss of 3.2 Billion (with a B)
b) Cash Hedge Loss of 4.0 Billion (with a B)
c) Cargo Cartel Fine of 0.5 Billion (with a B)

....we would have had a first half profit of close to $2 Billion ! Every SINGLE ONE OF THESE debacles have been due to YOUR management incompetence, arrogance and willful blindness as to what makes modern day airline management. Please, stop with the vacuous rhetoric which not a single person in this airline buys into anymore. We ALL realise that the real problem in this company is the incestuous and incompetent Swire management. If you people had simply done NOTHING we would be healthy and profitable. The fact is that ALL of our problems are due to you and your ilk. The employees are not and will not be held responsible for your failings. We have kept this airline operationally profitable and healthy and safe. You however represent a cancer that is eating this company from the inside out. We will all expect our full 13th month. Many of us are ready to pull the plug, and the resignation and retirement of the operational staff is just getting started. Just go away. (and I might add that nearly every other airline in the world is enjoying healthy profits, increasing pay and benefits for their staff and NOT subjecting their employees to Alice in Wonderland nutcase newsletters)