PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virtual Aviation & Titan Airways Cadet Scheme.
Old 17th Aug 2017, 19:24
virtualaviation

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by shamrock1088
This is another amazing opportunity showing that the airline industry is moving away from the Ryanair Model and acknowledging the effort modular pilots put in to getting where they are at the end of training.

I think this along with the BACF Modular pathway is the ideal route these days for us wannabe pilots but i cant seem to wonder why VA have chosen not to use their "partner" Kura Aviation in this venture with them running what seems to be a carbon copy course together for BACF.

Either this is underhand on behalf of VA copying the model set up by Kura for BACF or ties have been severed and Kura are going in a different direction? Something is happening behind the scenes at the 2 companies which had looked a positive partnership for me getting the best of both world, now i am in 2 minds. Any help?

I know this course is offer before you start but i still need to do an MCC/JOC anyway so i still have a decision to make now.
We weren't involved with the BACF Modular Pathway as it was before we started working with Kura in August 2016.

If you decide to fund your own MCC/JOC training, the Kura BESTPILOT programme is an excellent option for those who can pass the selection, and they recently celebrated their 100th airline placement. As you know, we provide the AJT (MCC/JOC) training for Kura's BESTPILOT students, so maybe we will get to meet you if you choose that route.