PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virtual Aviation & Titan Airways Cadet Scheme.
Old 17th Aug 2017, 05:39
skyboy83

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Anunaki
@skyboy83, we can talk about it the whole day, wont change the fact that if you exclude the Eurowings offer, which is fully funded, this is the best deal around. The issue with Eurowings is that only 2% of applicants pass the DLR, that ridiculous, outdated astronaut test.

Shame that there aren't more positions. I haven't been invited for assessments but I can sit here and cry about the fact I'll probably go bankrupt, or I can have a little faith and push.

Choice is yours my friend. It says on your profile that you are in Greece? Greek airlines are filled with nepotism, hardly an example to follow.
I am sorry for the off topic comment. I never blamed a guy who paid for an assessment. I also did it on the past.

Happily for airlines, too many low hours pilots starving for a job is a reality nowdays and we must get used on it.

Could you please tell me more about nepotism in Greek airlines? You speak like you know sth from inside. Do you think for examble that they dont have the safety standars who have the italians or english ones?