PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair call for 2 drink limit at airports
Old 16th Aug 2017, 06:17
111KAB

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Last year I made the mistake of booking a FR Friday night, 9.00pm flight out of BHX to PMI. I realised in the terminal that there were a group of lads getting rowdy and they were of course on my flight. Not a stag party just 20 or so going to shag an nuf for a long weekend.

All were split up on the plane but remained in rows of 3. Spanish crew - pilot had two rows of them up front prior to take off to warn them. I was towards the rear of the plane with one row of 3 immediately in front swearing away like it was going out of fashion. Trolley service virtually starts with me and then moves onto the 3 in front.

Guy on the aisle seat ...."We want 18 miniatures of Jack Daniels and 6 cans of Pepsi".... quoted in € and paid in £ - converted bill was £97 and he parted with five twenties and informed the other two that was a fifth of his weekends money gone.

Landed PMI at just after midnight when we collected our car as they were all getting on a coach (could hear them 'singing' as we drove away) to "enjoy a night of Magaluf night clubs".