PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Any Dolphin Trainers Out There?
View Single Post
Old 5th Sep 2003, 23:13
Otis Spunkmeyer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool Any Dolphin Trainers Out There?

In the interests of security, all good military international jetsetters should have a dual personality, a cover story to adopt whenever the natives get inquisitive. And this will take a certain amount of background work to pull it off.

I’m a Pubic Topiarist

I was in a dead end office job and at the time, going out with a beautician. One night we were just chatting about her job and I saw a gap in the market, as it were. I enrolled for a couple of courses at the local college, bought some basic equipment and set myself up.

Now, ten years down the road, I’ve got a dozen staff working for me and here I am, on my way to Las Vegas for a conference. If I can get the USA franchise up and running I’ll be onto a fortune.

You’ll be suprised how many ladies go for pubic topiary. From a simple wax to some serious artwork. The favourites are the basic landing strip, which, to be honest, you could do for yourself. But if you want the heart shape, the arrow or the question mark, then I’m your man. I like to keep my hand in.

Would you like to come back to my room for a consultation?

Are there any Dolphin Trainers, Astronauts or Penguin Erectors out there?