PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian pilots can work for US regionals.
Old 12th Aug 2017, 14:41
VHCookie monster

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Interested.

Originally Posted by going_up
And just how many E3 visa pilots are online with Piedmont? None!

Referral bonus? I do get a bonus if I refer individuals. That being said, I am the guy that started this whole E3 visa pilot hiring. How do I know? I filled out apps two years ago for everyone. They all called within about three days. Once I told them I was on an E3, most didn't want to continue the conversation. Others attempted to research the E3 and kept claiming they needed to sponsor me. Skywest researched it and actually called me for clarification. Now, here we are! Now other regionals have caught on to it. Skywest is working on a specific area on our website for Aussie pilot recruitment.

Short of giving you the guys name from QLD that had his offer rescinded from Piedmont last month, I don't know what else I could do to prove. Envoy was a great choice as I love Texas! But I already got the job with Skywest, it was a no brainer. Buddy of mine (Texan) started with Envoy and is loving the place so far! I was surprised to see Piedmont rescind the other Australian's offer as they are really hurting for pilots.

I'm not in it for the money, I still consider myself lucky to have got this E3 pilot thing rolling. That being said, just PM for info, questions on anything. I do not care if you do not want me to refer you. I'm here because my passion lies with aviation and helping others enjoy this awesome avenue in life that I was so fortunate to have found.

Take it as you will. I hope to hear from those interested.

Fly safe and stay happy!
G'day Going_up,

I have been doing some research on this and meet most of the mins they are all asking for. I'd love to hear your take on Skywest as a few mates have recently been hired there, but the longer term implications are what I am after...

Cheers.