PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EK new portal
Thread: EK new portal
View Single Post
Old 12th Aug 2017, 11:56
TangoUniform

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by harry the cod
perthbound

New portal? Pilots don't like change. The faults will be ironed out, you'll get used to it.

Embrace it.

Harry
Wow, Harry. Speechless, I am. YOU'LL GET USED TO IT. Let's see. We've gotten used to increased hours, increase in hours for productivity pay, gotten used to Lido vs. Jepps, used to only 30 days leave, used to moving out of accommodations we've lived in for years.....it's all been said before.

Do you honestly believe that if we did our jobs any where near the ineptitude of the IT department we would still be employed.

Airlines around the world are dumping Surface as an EFB because of continued issues. Well get used to it. Because EK knows best.

There are numerous items on the portal that can't be accessed. I've written, and I get a very nice automated reply, thank you for your input. No solution, just garbage. But we'll get used to it.

Personally, I'm sick and tired of crap they throw our way and a mindset that they'll get used to it. I'm not "embracing it", I'm leaving. This clown outfit has finally filled my buckets, not because of what they do, but by colleagues with a mindset like yours. Don't support your fellow pilots, but accept willy nilly what these clowns throw at us. "Embrace" it.

I've read some pretty inane things written on the prune, and I've probably written some, but this one takes the cake. Just accept it, huh Harry. All those CRM courses didn't seem to get through to you.....you'll get used to it, embrace it. Geez.