PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airventure Australia bans AvPlan from attending? Really?
Old 11th Aug 2017, 21:50
Jabawocky

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I am not involved, but having been the guy who ran it for years, and knowing all the players this is my take on it.

Both were formally and face to face offered. Avplan declined.

OzRunways stepped up and were not excluding but wanting to "moderate any competitive exhibitor" or something like that so they did not get hijacked. Think OSH or V8SC. I don't know what contracts were in place but this is the generalised I guess.

I do know leaking of a contract to non exhibitor and non organising groups happened and that is where the **** hit the fan. The leaker is the bad guy and not so much Avplan and OzRunways. The Avplan folk were not smart how they did this I might add and Bevan is a friend along with a couple of OzR guys. So no taking sides from me.

Everyone needs to direct there anger at the moron who did what he shouldn't have. No names but I am 100% sure who it was.....leopards don't change there spots and my guess is bankable for at least the value of a chocky frog. It will no doubt come out in the wash and if my hunch is correct I will be able to provide insight into it. They guy has form. Sadly.