PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Wizzair
Thread: Wizzair
View Single Post
Old 11th Aug 2017, 05:55
southside bobby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Planespeaking....Firstly apologies to the WZZ thread & readers but I just require to briefly & quickly reply to the above.....Right Sir.....You really need to read posts in the forum correctly...so the "pleading" for lesser airports to be named in full on the SEN thread rather than 3 letter codes is NOT attributable to me..you really really need to check again..FYI I am not "thrown" by operational acronyms really,I was merely suggesting above that other more general readers-(yes I know it is a professional forum but I think we all realise...)-perhaps may be & wondering too why declared R/W operational lengths constantly feature on the SEN thread,where they do not on any other....BTW,to refer to your other comment I will not trade with you any personal details which you feel very free to attempt to allude & guess at )...so enough already...I am very happy to "discuss"(with my limited knowledge as you say) any commercial or operational view or knowledge you may have concerning SEN but on the SEN thread.. & not just personal attacks....So Sir...yes Good Luck..