PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SOUTHEND 5
Thread: SOUTHEND 5
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2017, 21:38
mik3bravo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by DC3 Dave
Given their recent record with Stobart / Flybe delays I think they have a way to go before they can claim to offer something superior.
I haven't been following this thread for recent weeks but I'm curious regarding the above comment.

I plan on testing the water on that new Dublin service they're firing up again this October using the E195s.

Up to now I tend to use LCY a lot of the time for many different routes including regular business trips over / back to Dublin too.

I want to give Stobart / Flybe a chance on that new Dublin service but now slightly concerned by the above comment.

Can you elaborate on what problems you are alluding to and how frequently are these problems reoccurring? Is it enough to caution switching my usage of the Stobart / Flybe arranged marriage.

I can't be dealing with unreliable service. I'm used to turning up a LCY walking through security and straight to the gate to get onboard in short couple of minutes then airborne. Time is money so I don't want **** service but I'm getting a sense from the comment things are not running properly. Why is that?