PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet MPL 2017
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2017, 18:52
wils180

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hey, firstly they send you a personality questionnaire to do a few days before. once there you have to do a progressive maths test, physics test, and a bit of a weird one where you spot shapes in things and remember number sequences. after that there's like a flying test and then the FAST test where you are overloaded with information and then have to recall some parts in a set of questions at the end, you get to do it twice and the main thing they want is for you to improve your score from the first time. after that it's the red dot test, then you go home.

the oaa latest pilot jobs prep is virtually identical so i would recommend using that if you want to prepare thoroughly!

the administrator lady is super nice and makes it really relaxed, so like she emphasises that u aren't locked in, and are allowed to leave the room as and when you wish for short breaks; i did twice as it broke the testing up a bit and helped keep me relaxed. some people do just prefer to hammer through though!

overall it's quite a good afternoon out so best of look and hopefully see you at stage 3!