PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future Carrier (Including Costs)
View Single Post
Old 9th Aug 2017, 08:22
SpazSinbad

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'WEBF' you have downloaded only a very small part of the material about 'how to deck land' - when that small PDF is more or less about SRVL with some material missing to allow the PDF to be uploaded to F-16.net with an 11Mb file size limit. As you can imagine I can only imagine what it is like to approach a CVS in a Harrier although there are many instances of ex-A4G pilots describing it (along with USMC Harrier pilots for their flat decks). My experience is with the meatball in the mirror - very olde schoole. Anyway the PDF you have downloaded is an example of the quality of the material about 'how to deck land' otherwise available in a much larger PDF.

Right now I'm trialling the latest version of Acrobat DC which is no help in overcoming the issues I have with editing the 4.4Gb PDF. The PDF is OK it just cannot be edited any more. IF you have more interest in 'How to Deck Land' then the 2Gb PDF dated at beginning of 2015 has most of the material I have on offer except the very latest info on 'Magic Carpet' & 'Delta Flight Path' (all in 4.4Gb PDF though).

This is the link to the folder on OneDrive with the 2Gb PDF (again a site restriction on file size):

https://onedrive.live.com/?id=CBCD63...CD63D6340707E6 (right click on PDF file name to download to your computer before opening it with the latest version of Adobe Reader DC (free program). You must register with Microsoft before being able to see the file at the URL. File name is:

How Deck Land 01 Jan 2015 PDF 2Gb

I see there is also a 'download' button on the ribbon at top of the folder view window but right mouse click will do the job also. IT IS A MISTAKE TO ALLOW ANY PDF VIEWER to download the file by left mouse button clicking on the PDF file. Please follow my advice for a good result. Just today I see I'm NOT signed in but I can download the file (which is news to me but I cannot keep up with how Microsoft change protocols). So try whatever works for download THEN VIEW.

Attached is a one page PDF about the Sea Venom CCA Radar.

Last edited by SpazSinbad; 9th Aug 2017 at 08:39. Reason: attach PDF