PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomson Airways
Thread: Thomson Airways
View Single Post
Old 8th Aug 2017, 23:23
ohmslaw

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Can anyone point me in the direction of a layout diagram of the Thomson 789 Premium cabin as I have just discovered we will be on one during our forthcoming flight to Punta Cana? I have orthopaedic issues and need regular exercise and for for several years we have flown in the 767 and then the 788 which have an area between the doors behind the last row of premium seats which has been ideal for exercising and stretching one's legs during the flight Frankly it was a good perk of travelling in the front cabin. I have now discovered that, on the 789, the layout has changed with this area now integrated into the economy cabin. However I have also noticed from the Seatguru site that there appears to be a large space right at the front of the Premium cabin where the galley used to be located and I am hoping I can uses this area in the same way. Otherwise I am restricted to walking up and down the aisle which will make me unpopular. I can't find and details, photos or videos on line so any information would be appreciated.