PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Long suffering 747 crew
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2017, 18:00
betpump5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
First time we agree on anything xwind - up to a point I should add so don't get too excited, mate.

I'm with you, especially with the whinging part. My heart bleeds for them. For the best part of a couple of decades, these guys have done 2 and a bit LHR flights or SFO flights etc etc a month. And on the Queen of the Skies, the "senior fleet". And did they give a sh!te about the " senior" captains on the Airbus? Did they care about a fleet transfer system?? Did they bollux. Much like the tripla guys whose main concern is not enough sectors for RQ and JFOs.

And now they are getting out their handbags as well as their violins because they feel that CC is affecting them more!! Diddums. Suck it up Princesses.

I can already hear the groans from the other Princesses on the tripla as they sense the impending smell of Curry through their nostrils. I'm sure a "Dear Gus" letter is already being drafted to vent their anger at the injustice that will occur. We are far too good for India.

However Xwind, that Violin Symphony in Whinge Minor that the 400 guys are playing has indeed resurrected a much needed discussion of a fleet transfer system which I feel is warranted on many levels.