PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Future Carrier (Including Costs)
View Single Post
Old 7th Aug 2017, 08:13
SpazSinbad

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'WEBF' thanks for the info about CLUB - I'll look for more details soon. And thanks for the AGI link - there is old info about similar in the PDFs. I'm 'lucifer' (old callsign) on the ROGER board but I do not go there now - too busy. There is a TUN of info about the BEDFORD ARRAY in both PDFs mentioned. Which one(s) have you downloaded? If you give the full PDF name I can give you page references or SEARCH the PDF using the term BEDFORD ARRAY - that is probably simplest method.

Yes the Venom CCA was for the final glideslope with the main ship radar used for intro into CCA. I do not know anything about ship comms. I have been busy futilely attempting to cut down the latest PDF into a 'how to deck land' that is up to date. However a problem with a page or pages defeats me (Acrobat stops working). It seems I can UPdate the 18 month old 'how to deck land' with new info so I'll do that over the next few centuries (I jest). Anyway the 4.4Gb PDF available now is probably the last for sure. 'How Deck Land' is more relevant for updating whereas the A4G info is more or less what it is by now.

Generally the secret for finding info in these large PDFs is to SEARCH on a specific term such as MADGE. The Bookmark Pane can point you in a general direction whilst the Pages Pane can be a quick way to scroll through the PDFs.