PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terrorist plot thwarted?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2017, 22:06
psycho joe

Location: shivering in the cold dark shadow of my own magnificence.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by 777Nine
I think before you jump to conclusions about Iran and backing the Shah, you should do some research and understand how Khomeini came to power and what the 'Anglo-Persian' oil company was all about.

Anyway what is happening in the Middle East is no different than what has happened throughout history. When the hell has it even been a stable region?
You miss my point, which is twofold,

Firstly I think its a bad idea to back the dictatorships of Iran and Syria as though they are the good guys, they aren't. It's a case of scumbags fighting scumbags. A case of dictators who gained their position through bloody violence fighting against rebels who wish to gain power through bloody violence. It's a failed philosophy and in the end they all hate us as the Koran commands them to do.

Secondly it's fallacious to think that on the human timeline, something that we the west may have done to offend Islam ten minutes ago has caused their angst toward us. The Koran goes to great detail in outlining which body parts should be removed from what specific group and how they should die. Jews, Christians, other beliefs, atheists and apostates, roll up roll up everyone gets a mention as Mohammed exhorts true believers to kill. These texts predate America by a thousand years, and on the question of Israel the Koran takes Muslim hate toward Jews back to the time of Abraham, which predates modern Israel by several thousand years. America and Israel are just an excuse to perpetuate murder.

Last edited by psycho joe; 6th Aug 2017 at 22:29.