PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Terrorist plot thwarted?
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2017, 01:59
psycho joe

Location: shivering in the cold dark shadow of my own magnificence.
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by dr dre
Forget all this talk of whether or not western foreign policy or religion caused extremism.

It is highly hypocritical to claim the west is fighting radicals whilst supporting and selling billions of dollars worth of weapons to the most severe wahabbist regimes on the planet, prime being Saudi Arabia. Maybe stop supporting them and start backing the actual Muslims who are fighting the Islamists in the region (Iran and Syria).

Maybe then we can have a lesser threat to our workplaces (and after mandating full screening for all airside workers as well).
Fighting American hypocracy with hypocracy. (The enemy of my enemy is my friend.) both Iran and Syria are dictatorships, Syria gasses their own people, Iran wants nukes to destroy the "great satan" (U.S) and they are both driven to destroy Israel, the only democracy in the Middle East.

If the west were serious about stopping terrorism we would severely curtail movement from Islamic countries,use racial profiling for security screening and deport the families of terrorists.

Last edited by psycho joe; 6th Aug 2017 at 02:10.