PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Vietnam Airlines (info please)
View Single Post
Old 6th Aug 2017, 01:36
EagleA25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
So..?

Originally Posted by wingdeagle
Amazing ! So a privileged kid takes a 321 ride for a spin, puts it into grass, taxies to the gate like nothing happened, tries to bribe engineers etc. All this sounds very believable and yes, in other countries this would be a criminal offense ! Next thing you know, the discussion turns into 321 vs 350. If this is all the concerns you have gentlemen (and ladies ?), you are a part of the direction this flying circus is heading to. Shiny new jets and the egos that come with flying them make pilots blind to the safety issues or do they not ? Thanks for posting VietJetPilot.
Wing: we are not "part" of this; every Commander is responsible for his/her own flight; if Vietjetpilot wants to make a dent into VNA, he is barking at the wrong place; here, at leat I belive, the majority are serious and career oriented pilots who look for information and opinions on opportunities and operational issues; I'm really not interested on reading about a young colleagues escapades.
My personal opinion on that issue? Not the first; won't be the last. If VNA management does not feel it is worth any more disciplinary actions then it is them who will take responsibility for any events in the future which will have far reaching consequences affecting everyone, not just local pilots!
As this Airline is under Communist rule, what would you like the pilot community in VNA to do? Go on strike?
Vietjetpilot, wake up man; this airline is "taking advantage" of the pilots that come here, quit your complaining and start taking advantage of them!

Back to the A350 upgrade discussion: anyone know what is the EASA requirement to add the type to the license is?