PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying low cost (wow air) and I am afraid of flying
Old 5th Aug 2017, 11:03
pangro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by HamishMcBush
+1; I am sure that no professional pilot would risk his/her life by taking a risk of flying an unairworthy aircraft and/or failing to comply with basic SOPs that should guarantee the safety of the flight. Definitely worth informing cabin crew that you are nervous/anxious. Do try to relax; the most dangerous part of your journey is the road/rail trip to the airport, and your onward journey.

I wish you a safe and uneventful flight
Thanks! I really try to think of this everytime, but then I remember things like the MANX2-crash and I imagine that I will be one of the first persons in the world to die in an airline-crash related to fatigue or lack of safety procedures in a LCC-airline.

Originally Posted by kkbuk
I may not know much, but I think Pangro is undoubtedly a troll.
Why must I be a troll? I may not know much about pprune, I have only read the threads about airlines I fly with, but it seems like anyone who's from the outside is a troll? Or what's the deal? Why am I trolling, would you say? I am a member of many woman related forums (horses, gardening and knitting) and trolls are there to make a bad mood. I have only asked for some reassurance before my flight, I don't want to, nor have I tried, to make a bad mood in here. On the contrary, I want to have a good mood when I walk onboard that purple airplane. Again, for anyone who thinks I'm a troll, you're welcome to PM me and ask me what they are doubting about. I'm just a normal human being who's afraid of flying, but who's also made a conscious step to educate myself and try to get rid of this energy-sucking anxiety I have everytime I travel!!!