PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cattle Mustering incl Training, Job Prospects (!) etc etc
Old 4th Aug 2017, 11:57
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mustering down under

It would appear that the latest mustering film clip has moved right on from camels in the red centre to Buffalo in the Top End. I don't know if Pandalet is still around? If so we spoke many moons ago about a Zebra colour scheme painted on an R22. I am fairly sure it was she who expressed a desire to see a photo of it. This is a different machine, same colour scheme, to be aired this Sunday on our ABC Landline program, and the same pilot of the previous subject. I have no idea what to say about the program prior to its airing other than some of the prelim clips have been somewhat "startling" to say the least. I do however know the reporter Kristy quite well having done some work with her in the past and doubt she would make anything up. Kristy also made an excellent short doco on the plight of the Northern Oz Live-Export industry a few years back after it suffered an ignominious ban from the Federal Minister of the crown, of the Primary Industries. Yep; that is, the Cattle Industries supposed protector who buckled to rabid Labor whips. All the best Tet.