PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia AKL, CHC, PER, ADL
View Single Post
Old 3rd Aug 2017, 02:37
Caragrace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by showgirl
Hey everyone, I just discovered this thread 🤦🏼*♀️I'm at swimming competency stage for Sydney base. I did the 1pm interview session on 13th June. I'm about to go overseas for a month so trying to organise myself to go straight in to a medical when I get back (assuming). Looking ahead if I am successful, I am wondering if anyone else is moving to Sydney for ground school? I need a flat mate or two. Also looking at suburbs that might be suitable within 2 hours from the airport for on call days. Is anyone else where I'm at? I am hoping if I have gotten this far I essentially should have the job, assuming I pass the medical and ground school, does anyone know if that's right? Feeling a bit in the dark 😂
Hey girl if you made it onto swimming part then you are pretty much home free if you pass medical, and at the end of ground school if you pass then you get offered a contract straight away to begin flying ☺️ But they don't ask you to do medical until a ground school is actually free for you, so you won't need to worry about organising until you get that golden call!