PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is the BOM manipulating temperature records?
Old 3rd Aug 2017, 01:03
Flying Binghi

Received 14 Likes on 14 Posts
Perhaps chuboy can point out these so-called 'skeptics' that RickNRoll alluded to..
Originally Posted by chuboy
I don't really see how.
No, I didn't think so..

It is interesting when you take a look at the people involved in the BEST project and then have a look at the names involved in the Muller & Associates company: Our Team | Muller & Associates. How many are Listed on both sites... five, six.......

So this little diversion to the BEST project has shown us the climate 'industry' write large..

Also, the BEST project did not do any audit or due diligence of the BOM temp records so it is a bit silly to attempt to use it as a device to somehow validate the BOM temperature records.

So back to the thread subject...

"Bush meteorologist Lance Pidgeon had hard evidence it was cold near Goulburn in the early hours of July 2 this year because his cold water pipes froze, bursting in the wall and breaking the toilet.

To be certain, Pidgeon checked the Bureau of Meteorology (BoM) website and saw the temperature had plunged to minus 10.4C.

“But then I saw something truly bizarre,” Pidgeon says. The temperature recording on BoM’s website adjusted itself to minus 10C and then disappeared from view..."

https://wattsupwiththat.com/2017/08/...-inaccuracies/