PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 'Shocking pictures show female RAF recruit hurled around by naked servicemen'
Old 2nd Aug 2017, 22:10
MAINJAFAD

Received 15 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by Pontius Navigator
In media speak this can be anything from a Sergeant to whatever.

Anyway, brave woman for raising the issue again. The two pictures are interesting though apart from the question of who took them. In one she appears to have her hand around the man's neck not pushing him off. OTOH in the other, where she is upside down, one man appears to be standing on her hands.
PN

She took a Camcorder up there with her and asked somebody to film her first night on the mountain. Wouldn't have been the first to do it and definitely not the last. Likewise she most likely asked someone to film her going around the site so she could show the folks back home what the place was like. I did just such a thing in 1988 when I first got to Byron. I do actually know a couple of Female ASOp from that era who know the lass in question (one of them I gave lifts to for 4 years in 1991/95) and they said she told everybody at her home base when she got back. I was at Alice in 1999 at the back end of 751SU and none of what you saw on that video was happening. There was the 'Alice Chicken' which high spirits has correctly alluded to as being a bit of 'harmless' fun, it was kind of a chipndale act that was done as part of the major dining in nights and all the female visitors were normally primed of his (normally only one) existence. In fact he didn't touch anybody and it was the female visitors that molested him. It was nothing like what was shown on the film. Getting Mooned was normally a leaving present by somebody standing on the roof of the accommodation, not something that happened on arrival and not by half the unit!! Looks like she had the misfortune of going to a unit that had more than the normal number of 'Sex pests' who think with their balls rather than their brains and that most if not all of the SNCO's there fell in that category (I could name at least a dozen suspects off the top of my head that I ran into during my 30 years in the service).

Last edited by MAINJAFAD; 3rd Aug 2017 at 21:17.