PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trumps Bars Transgender From Military
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2017, 18:00
Trim Stab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by KenV
My oh my oh my. I read your cited article. You apparently did not. In the FIRST paragraph it states:

Currently (there) is no non-circumstantial evidence that these differences in test scores have a genetic component.

You have clearly assumed that because the article has the title "race and intelligence" that the article supports your racism. In fact, it does the opposite.

Now on the subject of "bigoted and ignorant views", please do go on about the proven and tested intellectual inferiority of the black race and continue to prove who in this conversation is "bigoted and ignorant."

Oh my. Blacks, gays, women, were ALL "excluded from mainstream jobs and society" for generations until very recently. And until recently they all had high suicide rates like transgenders. Oh wait. No they didn't!! Your conclusion is false. Utterly so.

And what's the suicide rate of transgenders in these "enlightened" countries? Essentially the same. The data all points in the same direction. Transgenderism is a mental/emotional condition. Hormone treatments and radically invasive surgery do not treat the underlying mental/emotional issues.

If you're going to cite "science" to buttress your points, you really need to first understand science. And with that you need to read the actual data instead of making assumptions based on what you want the data to be.

Since you appear to enjoy reading wiki articles, read the ones on "Observation Bias" and "Confirmation Bias". There are several.
Your reasoning is quite bizarre! I never once asserted that black people are less intelligent for genetic reasons (though that is debatable). I just stated the indisputable fact that black people score lower on IQ tests than Caucasians, just as NE Asians score higher than Caucasians. Black people have a number of other indisputable physical differences from Caucasians and Asians in every physical and intelligence test - higher testosterone levels in males, different muscle structure, smaller heads, curly hair, wider nostrils, and SURPRISE black skin!! Asians too are different from us - higher cranial capacity compared to body mass, less muscle density. These are differences that have evolved over thousands of years and are as a result of different levels of Homo Sapiens / Neanderthal genes (Africans are 100% homo-sapiens, Caucasians are about 90% Homo Sapiens with 10% Neanderthal, whereas Asians have about 15% Neanderthal). It is not "racist" to discuss established scientific fact. It is only "racist" when societies discriminate against persons who are different because of these reasons. Which is exactly what you are doing by advocating discrimination against tg people!