PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Trumps Bars Transgender From Military
View Single Post
Old 1st Aug 2017, 12:00
KenV

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Trim Stab
I gave you the link to the wikipedia article on "race and IQ". Seems like you deliberately chose to ignore science and research and stick with your bigoted and ignorant views.
My oh my oh my. I read your cited article. You apparently did not. In the FIRST paragraph it states:

Currently (there) is no non-circumstantial evidence that these differences in test scores have a genetic component.

You have clearly assumed that because the article has the title "race and intelligence" that the article supports your racism. In fact, it does the opposite.

Now on the subject of "bigoted and ignorant views", please do go on about the proven and tested intellectual inferiority of the black race and continue to prove who in this conversation is "bigoted and ignorant."

It is true that transgender people have high suicide rates - but that is because they are excluded from mainstream jobs and society by people who share your views.
Oh my. Blacks, gays, women, were ALL "excluded from mainstream jobs and society" for generations until very recently. And until recently they all had high suicide rates like transgenders. Oh wait. No they didn't!! Your conclusion is false. Utterly so.

More enlightened countries (Western Europe, Australia, New Zealand) recognise this and have strongly encompassed non discrimination policies - including in the military - without any problems whatsoever.
And what's the suicide rate of transgenders in these "enlightened" countries? Essentially the same. The data all points in the same direction. Transgenderism is a mental/emotional condition. Hormone treatments and radically invasive surgery do not treat the underlying mental/emotional issues.

If you're going to cite "science" to buttress your points, you really need to first understand science. And with that you need to read the actual data instead of making assumptions based on what you want the data to be.

Since you appear to enjoy reading wiki articles, read the ones on "Observation Bias" and "Confirmation Bias". There are several.